Tekken 7 update 1.09 recently went live on PS4, adding support for the first guest character Geese Howard as well as several quality of life improvements for multiplayer matches. This update, which weighs around 3.5GB on PS4, should arrive on other platforms soon as Geese is expected to drop on November 30.
With the latest Tekken 7 update, players can now fight against the Fatal Fury character in the Treasure Battle mode. However, Geese will only become playable once the DLC Pack 2 launches. While Bandai Namco has yet to officially announce a release date for Geese, the European PlayStation Blog has listed the DLC 2 Geese Howard Pack for November 30.
Tekken 7 update 1.09 also brings the much-requested rematch option for player matches, but is only available for lobbies that accommodates up to two players. Nonetheless, thus effectively cuts the long waiting time to get back in the lobby, choose another character in the character select, and getting in another 20 to 30 second loading screen to load the match.
Below is the patch notes for Tekken 7 update 1.09:
- Added support for DLC [DLC2: Geese Howard Pack].
- Added movies to the gallery.
- Added a rematch feature to player matches. This feature is available for sessions with “Max Number of Participants” set to 2.
- Added individual character ranking based on win count to the leaderboards.
- Improved optimization of matchmaking conditions.
- Fixed various bugs.
The Ultimate Tekken Bowl game mode, Geese, and the Spring 2018-bound Final Fantasy XV guest character Noctis Caelum are all part of Tekken 7’s season pass. Each DLC pack are also purchasable separately. Tekken 7 is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Check Out More
- A Version of PUBG Is Coming to Mobile Soon
- Carry All Your Goodies in These Awesome Persona 5 Tote Bags
- Peggle 2 Joins the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List Today
- Bungie Cancels the Final Destiny 2 Rise of Osiris Livestream