Stardew Valley has just launched on the Nintendo Switch and things are looking pretty good. Despite being a solid port, the game has a few hiccups here and there. That said, Chucklefish is already hard at work creating a patch for the game. Posting on the official Stardew Valley site, they revealed that they’ll be releasing a new patch with the following fixes:
- Audio crackling – Some players have been reporting a crackling noise coming out of the left speaker on the Switch during gameplay. If this happens to you, try closing the application and re-starting!
- Unable to select certain items in crafting menu – specifically, some players have reported not being able to select items on the bottom right. (For a temp-workaround, players can disable the option ‘Use controller-style menus’ – that should allow players to select things until a fix is distributed.)
- Journey of the Prairie King minigame A/B inputs are swapped
- Game crash when opening the journal if there are no active quests
Chucklefish is also looking into some other issues the Nintendo Switch version might have. They haven’t revealed when they’ll launch the patch, but they promised to “provide fixes ASAP.” For some tips on Stardew Valley, make sure to check out our wiki!
- Yomawari: Midnight Shadows Has a New Trailer That Shows You What Is Waiting in the Dark
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner and Prestige Raid Difficulty Details Announced
- Destiny 2 Player Discovers Easy Cheat to Beat Leviathan Raid Boss
- Dead Rising 4 Capcom Heroes Mode Trailer Reveals Dante Costume and More