Developer Slowclap has pushed out an update for the melee brawler Absolver. Patch 1.05 is available right now, if you haven’t already received the update, and it’s meant to improve stability as well as a myriad of other improvements. There are a number of bug fixes included that should make your time with the game a much more productive and happy one, with the patch heading for PlayStation 4 soon.
The patch notes for 1.05 are as follows:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability
Slowclap will be releasing patch 1.06 next week, which will address other issues and feature additional improvements that will pull from feedback sent in regard to patch 1.05. There will also be additional new items for Prospects on the horizon.
— Absolver (@Absolver) September 8, 2017
Absolver has been out on the market for about half the month now, having released on August 29 for both PlayStation 4 and PC. It’s meant to be touching down on Xbox One in the near future, but is currently without a concrete release date.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Splatoon 2 Has a New Weapon Called the Custom Splattershot Jr.
- Cave Story+ Gets Its Two-Player Co-Op Update Later This Month
- Destiny 2 Reaches Over 1.2 Million Concurrent Players, Says Bungie
- Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Gets a New North American Trailer