Bandai Namco has today announced that its upcoming racing sim, Project CARS 2 will have a season pass when it releases this September.
For an extra $29.99, the season pass will give fans access to all four of the DLC packs. While the specifics of the content has yet to be revealed, we do know that each pack, priced at $9.99 individually, will include eight new cars, a new track, liveries, and new career events for fans to enjoy.
On top of that, picking up the season pass will also grant players access to the Motorsport Cars Pack which adds in the following four vehicles to the game:
- Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44 (1974)
- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (1998)
- Audi V8 DTM (1991)
- Opel Astra TCR (2016)
Bandai Namco also announced today that players will be able to pre-order two digital editions of Project CARS 2. The digital standard edition includes the pre-order exclusive Japanese Cars Pack, featuring iconic Japanese cars such as the 2016 Honda Civic Type-R and 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32.
For big Project CARS fans, the digital deluxe edition is what you’ll want to check out. This includes the full game, Japanese Cars Pack, the season pass, and the Motorsports Cars Pack, too. The digital deluxe edition of Project CARS 2 will set fans back $89.99.
Project CARS 2 is due to release on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on Sept. 22.
Check Out More
- SteamWorld Dig 2 Suffers Slight Delay, but It’s Also Coming to PC & PS4
- Don’t Worry, Star Citizen Is Not Facing Financial Trouble
- Phantom Dust Re-Release Receives a Big Update This Wednesday
- SNES Classic Will be Much Easier to Find, According to Nintendo