Gearsmas, the Gears of War 4 Christmas event is underway and Microsoft has got a pretty big package of additions for fans in the new DLC. Ugly Christmas armor, a snowball fight mode, and all sorts of content like bonus weapon skins and emblems are available, for either 400 credits or 99 cents.
Check out the trailer:
- 3 Ugly Gearsmas Armor Characters – JD, Kait, and Swarm Drone
- 4x Gingerbread Weapon Skins
- 4x Festive Tree Weapon Skins
- 4x Snowman Weapon Skins
- 4x JD Wrapping Paper Weapon Skins
- 4x Kait Wrapping Paper Weapon Skins
- 4x Swarm Wrapping Paper Weapon Skins
- 1 Commemorative Gearsmas Emblem
The rewards system for the content will shower players with gifts on Dec. 16; after that, on Dec. 24-26, players will simply need to log in to claim the remaining items.
The DLC introduces the Snowball Fight mode to Gears of War 4, which allows players to go at each other with a tricked-out Bombshot, dubbed the Snowshot, which as you might have guessed pelts snowballs at people. It sounds like a Team Death match spin wherein players will have to scout maps to find extra snowballs to take out their enemies.
Gearsmas is already underway; to check out full details on Xbox Wire, click here.
Check Out More:
- PS4’s Battlezone VR is Given a Retro 80s Look with New Update
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Update Removes That Creepy NPC Face
- Super Mario Run Clone Super Plumber Run Jumps onto Android Devices