2K Games has released additional free DLC for Mafia 3, which will give Lincoln a substantially buffed wardrobe.
There are eleven outfits in total, which include some that are worn throughout different parts of the campaign, and also includes stylish extras like racing jackets, tailored suits, and more rugged street wear. The outfits will become available after the “Somethin’ I’ve Got to Do” mission; at which point, they will be added to the wardrobe in Lincoln’s safe house.
On top of the outfits, there is also some work being done under the hood, with a variety of gameplay tweaks and improvements:
- UI Improvements
- Improved car reflections
- Improved streaming issues
- Performance optimization
- Fixed audio issues
- Fixed some cases of savegame corruption
- Fixed various issues for Cassandra’s Contraband missions
- And more
On the official blog, 2K Games has said: “The work continues for the dev team as we still have more free content on the way – races and car customization! – and more updates for Mafia III. So keep an eye on our social channels for updates.”
Check Out More:
- Watch Dogs 2 Launch Trailer Explores Hacking in San Fransisco
- Dishonored 2’s Launch Trailer is Full of Blades, Blood, and Bugs
- BioWare Director Confirms There Will Be More Mass Effect Games