Blood and Wine, the final and largest expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, is out and it brings a ton of new content along with a brand new location for you to explore. Due to the sheer size of this latest expansion, it can be a bit much for you to swallow.
Fortunately, you won’t be alone on your newest adventure. To help you out, we’ve put together a collection of guides, tips, tricks, and other features to make your job of being a Witcher easier. Even they need some assistance every now and again.
Toussaint calls, and it is taking no prisoners, so let’s go ahead and get right into the action:
- What’s New
- How Long is It?
- Tips and Tricks
- How to Get and Use Mutations
- How to Get the Grandmaster Smith
- Where to Find the New Barber in Toussaint
- How You Can Dye Your Armor
- How to Upgrade Your Home, Corvo Bianco
- Trophies and Achievements
Blood and Wine Boss Guides
- How to Beat Golyat
- How to Beat Shaelmaar
- How to Beat the Wicked Witch
- How to Beat the Cloud Giant
- How to Beat the Beast of Beauclair
- This Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Easter Egg Proves the Cake Is Not a Lie
- This Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Easter Egg Tells the Sad Demise of Leeroy Jenkins