Ubisoft has announced that servers for Tom Clancy’s The Division have been taken offline for a few hours for maintenance to the game.
The Division’s servers are down right now, but look to be back online around 5AM EST/10AM GMT, according to a statement earlier this week from Ubisoft. The maintenance is mainly focussed on the Falcon Lost update, that launched recently riddled with a number of bugs.
You can read the full maintenance list below:
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going outside the spawn closet
- Weapons mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claims Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code within in-game chat would lead to client crash
However if all goes to plan with the maintenance, servers for The Division should be back online in just a few hours from now.
The Division had additional maintenance earlier this week on Tuesday morning, and while that maintenance was focussed purely on server improvements, today’s maintenance will address exploits and bugs.
- Dark Souls III: How to Respec Your Stats and Appearance
- Splatoon Items Coming to Miitomo
- Rumor: Horizon: Zero Dawn Delayed to 2017