During a livestream taking place at the Dengeki Thanksgiving in Akihabara, Tokyo, a new trailer for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization was shown off by Bandai Namco.
The trailer for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita exclusive featured new gameplay from the home console version. You can see the trailer and the gameplay video below.
The presentation also featured three slides giving fans another glimpse at the new look of Sinon and Leafa.
The game’s new character, named Premiere and voiced by YuikoTatsumi, was also revealed on Thursday. The game’s official site describes her as: ‘A mysterious girl. Does she have any interests? Expressionless, she stares fixedly at Kirito from afar and leaves a message for Kirito and his friends.’
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization will release in Japan and the west exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation Vita later in 2016.
- Pokémon Sun and Moon Will Feature in Corocoro from April – Report
- PlayStation’s Shawn Layden Talks E3 Preparation, PSVR at GDC
- Samurai Warriors 4 Empires Gives You the Option to Disallow Female Officers
- Pillars of Eternity Devs Tease Upcoming Announcement in Twitch Stream
- Presidential Candidates as Pokémon, Made by Gravity Falls Creator