Third-party developers continue to work on add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, and new reveals have been shared today.
Following the release of the BAE 146, Just Flight announced its successor, the Avro RJ.
Included in the package will be three variants: the RJ70, RJ85, and RJ100. 25 liveries covering operators from all over the world will be included.
Below you can read a list of features.
- Detailed terminal with interior
- Physically Based Rendering used for all customs objects with 4k textures.
- Carefully made and tested LODs for all custom objects.
- Custom animated jetways
- Custom taxi signs and wig-wag lights
- Custom lighting for all areas of the island airport
- Custom accurate round markings
- Detailed car parkings all around the airport
- All gates, taxiways and parking areas designed according to current charts for AI traffic to use correctly
- Kobe Train Station and custom animated train
- Kobe Bay shuttle and ferry ship modeled
- Ravimana village
- And much more
Last, but not least, iBlueYonder revealed new screenshots of Dallas Love Field (KDAL). We learn that it’ll be released on the official marketplace, iniBuilds’ store, and SimMarket.