When Is Warzone 2 Season Two Reloaded? Mid-Season Update Release Time & Confirmed Content
Reload for Season Two Reloaded.
Warzone 2 Season Two is well underway, dropping back on Feb. 15 after a fortnight’s delay to allow the devs maximum time to fix bugs and perfect the patch. As has become standard in Call of Duty, the next major changes will come in a mid-season Reloaded update – designed to bring the remainder of the season’s content and fix any outstanding problems. With that said, here’s what we know about Warzone 2 Season Two Reloaded, including its confirmed release date and content.
Warzone 2 Season Two Reloaded release date & time
Warzone seasons are around two months in length, with Season Two now confirmed as following that pattern. It will drop exactly a month after the season started, with the developers confirming a start date of March 15, 2023. Specifically, the patch will drop at 9am PT / 12pm EST / 4pm GMT.
Activision also confirmed that the patch for both games – Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 – will be available for download shortly before that time.
Warzone 2 Season Two Reloaded Content
There’s now been confirmation as to the content that will drop with Season Two Reloaded, thanks to an Activision blog released on March 9.
Season Two Reloaded is confirmed to be bring the following content:
- New weapon: Tempus Torrent marksman rifle
- Raid Episode 2
- New Combatant: Rusher (Resurgence BR)
- New Data Heist Event
- New 6v6 Multiplayer map Himmelmatt Expo
- More Multiplayer Party Games (Drop Zone, All or Nothing, One in the Chamber)
- TMNT Shredder Operator Skin
There has also been some welcome nerfs and removals confirmed by the devs. Specifically, it’s been confirmed that the infamous KV Broadside shotgun, along with its Dragon’s Breath incendiary ammunition, will receive a hefty nerf in the update.
The Bomb Drone killstreak – widely criticized as overpowered in Season 2 – will be temporarily removed from the game as the devs work out how to balance it moving forwards.
We were also expecting Redeploy Drones to come to Ashika Island with Season Two Reloaded but, for unknown reasons, Activision dropped them in-game ahead of schedule.
There’s bound to be a few secrets hiding in the update, so keep your eyes peeled when Warzone 2 Season Two Reloaded drops.
- When Does Double XP Start in MW2? What Time the Next Warzone 2 Double XP Event Starts
- Best VEL 46 (MP7) Loadout in Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2
- Best Vaznev-9K Loadout in Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2
- Best M13B Loadout in Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2
- Best Warzone 2 Sniper Support Weapons In Season 2 Reloaded