Dead Cells continues to add new content since its official 2018 launch with more guest characters and weapons in its latest update now available on the PC version.
The free “Everyone is Here Vol. II” update adds character outfits and weapons from another six indie games to the action roguelike. Dead Cells had previously did the same for six indie games last year, including Hollow Knight and Curse of the Dead Gods. The new update includes unlockable outfits and weapons from these games:
- Hotline Miami – Jacket – Baseball Bat
- Katana Zero – Subject Zero – Throwable Objects
- Risk of Rain – The Commando – Laser Glaive
- Shovel Knight – Shovel Knight – King’s Scepter
- Slay The Spire – The Ironclad – Diverse Deck
- Terraria – The Character – Starfury Sword
“The book of clues in the Prisoner’s Quarters has mysteriously gained new pages – figure out these new riddles then complete the challenges to unlock the outfits,” according to the Steam news post. “Just like last time, bizarre-looking lore rooms have appeared throughout the island, containing these strange & powerful objects from other worlds…”
The Everyone is Here Vol. II update is free for all PC players and is expected to come to console versions later in November. Dead Cells will also be part of a new Steam bundle that includes the game alongside the other six games from the update that will be available later today.
- Dead Cells Roadmap Outlines Boss Rush Mode and More Coming for 2023
- Dead Cells Breaking Barriers Update Gives More Accessibility Options
- Dead Cells Interview: Developers Talks Early Access, Accessibility Updates, & Continue Mode
- Dead Cells Break the Bank Update Now Live, Future DLC Planned
- Motion Twin Looking to Improve Accessibility in Dead Cells While Seeking Player Feedback