After a year of anticipation, FIFA 23 has finally been launched across all the platforms. The brand new FIFA installment by EA Games is filled to brim with plenty of new features and changes compared to the previous version. From the World Cup mode to the new Crossplay feature, there’s no shortage of content for the loyal FIFA fans. With that said, we’ll provide a detailed breakdown of all the new features in FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 New Features Explained
Here’s what’s new in FIFA 23, with HyperMotion2 Technology, both men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup tournaments, cross-play features, and more.
FIFA World Cup
The new World Cup mode in FIFA 23 is one of the most exciting additions to the franchise. As per the official announcement, two World Cup events are licensed in FIFA 23, with Qatar 2023 and the Women’s Australia/New Zealand 2023. However, it’s worth noting that the World Cup mode will debut via a post-launch content update. The best part is players won’t have to pay anything to access this gameplay mode.
Women’s Club Football
In FIFA 23, players can play as women’s club teams for the first time as the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema. Apart from this, one can enjoy dedicated HyperMotion2 capture on next-gen that brings unique, true-to-life football motion to the women’s game in FIFA 23.
New Gameplay Features
- HyperMotion 2 Technology: FIFA 23 is packed with an all-new gameplay technology called HyperMotion 2, which brought over 6,000 authentic animations captured from millions of frames of advanced match capture.
- Cross-Play: Players would be glad to know that FIFA 23 comes with the Cross-Play feature, which allows you to play with friends on different platforms of the same generation.
- Other Gameplay Features: The list is not over yet, as other gameplay features like Power Shots, Redesigned Set Pieces, and On Pitch Physics have also debuted in the latest installment.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team
FIFA Ultimate Team 23 brings new FUT moments and a revamped chemistry system to give you a whole new way to play and build your dream squad. On top of that, the professionals of the game and post-fan favorites return to the pitch in FUT 23 with new Icons and FUT heroes for your team.
Career Mode & Match Day Experience
The Career Mode in FIFA 23 brings you the ability to define your personality as a player, manage as some of football’s most famous names, and enjoy a new way to play your season with Playable Highlights.
Next-gen platforms users can experience the augmented reality broadcast replays, hyper-realistic pitch surfaces, enhanced stadium atmosphere, and an elevated matchday experience in FIFA 23.
Pro Clubs and Volta Football
The Pro Clubs bring more personality, including customization, improvements to drop-Ins, new perks, and more. On the other hand, Volta Football allows you to get together with friends and the community in order to showcase your new style, VOLTA Arcades, and avatar.
For now, this is everything you need to know about all the new features in FIFA 23. Be sure to check back with Twinfinite for some of our other guides such as a breakdown of the Bronze Pack Method and all Arsenal player ratings—as well as endless information in the links below.
- FIFA 23 Title Update 7 Tackles Transfer Market Bug & Newest Glitches
- What Are Future Stars Swap Tokens & How to Get Them in FIFA 23
- How To Complete Moments Ilkay Gundogan Objectives Challenge in FIFA 23
- How to Do Antony Spin in FIFA 23
- How to Spot a Walkout Player in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team