It’s in the name. You need more Ooblets in Ooblets if you want to be more efficient in your farm work, or if you want to expand your party whenever you head into new dance battles. Here’s everything you need to know.
Getting More Ooblets
There is pretty much only one primary way of getting Ooblets in this game, and that’s by participating in dance battles. The dance-offs are pretty easy to beat, and we’ve got a full guide here detailing how they work, along with some tips on how to perform well in them.
- While in town, interact with an Ooblet by pressing the A button, and choose Dance.
Do make sure that you have the required resources to initiate a dance-off. Some Ooblets require Planklets, while others want food items like Oodles or Quib Tarts.
- Win the dance-off.
Make sure you prioritize Hype and Fluster moves whenever possible, and steal points from your opponent if things get too dicey.
- After winning the battle, choose to receive a seed from the opposing Ooblet.
- Head back to your farm and plant the seed.
Till the soil, plant the seed, and remember to water it as per normal.
- After a couple days, harvest the seed to get your new Ooblet.
And that’s pretty much it. You can also get Gleamy Ooblets on rainy days, and functionally, they serve the same purpose as regular Ooblets; they just look a bit shinier, and they also have a higher chance of spawning Oobsidian if you leave them to work on your farm.
That’s all you need to know about how to get more Ooblets in Ooblets. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- How to Start the Halloween Event in Ooblets
- How to Change Clothes & Get More Outfits in Ooblets
- How to Win Dance Battles in Ooblets
- Ooblets Review – Everybody Dance Now
- How to Get Mamoonia Ooblets in Ooblets