In GTA Online, sometimes you’ve just got to go substance over style, especially if you want to survive some of the more daunting missions (or enemy players) that the game has to offer. Thankfully, it seems there are actually outfits in the game that give you specific, hidden perks that can help you out with some of those missions.
According to Reddit user Ronnymalony1, there’s a handful of different outfits in GTA Online that grant the wearer some dope hidden perks. They detailed these in a post to the subreddit, which you can see linked here.
All Outfit Perks in GTA Online
Those outfits and perks include:
- Biker Suit: Health boost is given during heists, though the user is slowed down
- Heavy Outfit: Usually fatal crashes will only take 5% of user health
- Pilot Helmet: Gives a real-time display on altitude and airspeed while in first person
- Scuba Suit: Gives a flashlight and unlimited air while underwater
For now, those are the only four that have been found, but there are surely some more neat and helpful hidden outfit perks that players will find in GTA Online. If you’ve seen any for yourself, be sure to let us know in the comments below.
GTA Online The Criminal Enterprises is now available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
If you’re still looking for more related content, then check out the GTA Online weekly update info that just dropped, which introduces the highly anticipated Benefactor SM722 for purchase. We’ve also got an official interview with Franklin Clinton’s voice actor, Shawn Fonteno. In this exclusive conversation, the actor talks about his work as Franklin, the character’s return to the game, and much more.
- How to Uncover Buried Stashes in GTA Online
- How to Start the Cayo Perico Series in GTA Online
- How to Get All the New Cars in GTA Online: The Criminal Enterprises
- How To Start & Complete the Bar Resupply Mission in GTA Online
- How To Start & Complete Operation Paper Trail in GTA Online