In celebration of the game’s two-year anniversary, as well as its two and a half year mark, Square Enix and Gumi hosted a livestream over the weekend to go over some of the new content players can expect in War of the Visions in the coming months. While these announcements were only made for the Japanese client, it’s safe to assume that the global client will likely get them in about four months after the fact.
Some big announcements included the Final Fantasy XIII collaboration as well as the Final Fantasy Tactics event rerun, which fans have been clamoring for. However, there will also be several quality-of-life updates to look forward to as well.
A couple of big changes include the ability to skip Guild Quests (as long as you’ve managed to fully clear them at least once), as well as auto-formations for Truststones. Currently, the Truststone system is pretty clunky as players are required to manually set them each time they want to change up their party formation. The new update will allow players to filter them out by rarity and type, which should make it a lot easier for players who just want to stack green Truststones for the set bonuses.
In addition to that, Gumi also stated that they’d received player feedback regarding high NRG costs and low item drop rates, which made it extremely difficult to build up a character. The developers will be halving NRG costs for a short period of time, and also hand out more NRG pots and Skip Tickets to help with this.
At the same time, permanent changes will also be made to item and resource drop rates to help with more efficient farming.
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius finally saw the release of Astrius on the global side this past week, and the Persona 5 Royal collaboration is currently underway for those looking to jump into the game.
- War of the Visions Teases Upcoming Summer Event; Persona 5 Guild Raids Dropping this Week
- War of the Visions to Get Replayable Event Quests & New UR Unit Resnick this Week; +6 Equipment Coming in Future Update
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Gets War of the Visions Collab; Adds King Mont, Sterne, & Vinera as New Units
- War of the Visions’ Persona 5 Raid Drops this Week, Along With Increased NRG Gains, Item Drop Rates, & New Vision Cards
- War of The Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius X Final Fantasy XIII Crossover Announced for Japan