War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a mobile gacha tactical RPG from Gumi and Square Enix, and the game just celebrated its second anniversary as well as a Final Fantasy VI collaboration event that added Locke, Celes, and Terra to the roster. Gumi isn’t quite done yet, though, as another collaboration event will be starting just as the FFVI event winds down. Three characters from Persona 5 Royal will be bursting onto the scene this week.
You can check out the announcement trailer down below:
Queen will be given out as a free UR unit to all players who log in to the game between April 27 to May 31, and Joker and Violet will be available as featured banner units that you can pull with the game’s premium currency, Visiore.
In addition to the new units, the event will also add two new Vision Cards: Changing the World Takes Heart (UR) and Those Who Defy Reality (MR). Both Vision Cards will also be limited and will only be available during the duration of the event.
Finally, the Persona 5 Royal event will introduce new event quests and raids to allow players to rack up more Visiore as well as character shards to build up the new units if they pull them.
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is now available on mobile devices.
- War of the Visions Teases Upcoming Summer Event; Persona 5 Guild Raids Dropping this Week
- War of the Visions to Get Replayable Event Quests & New UR Unit Resnick this Week; +6 Equipment Coming in Future Update
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Gets War of the Visions Collab; Adds King Mont, Sterne, & Vinera as New Units
- War of the Visions’ Persona 5 Raid Drops this Week, Along With Increased NRG Gains, Item Drop Rates, & New Vision Cards
- War of the Visions to Get Plenty of Quality-of-Life Updates Including Truststone Auto-Formations, Resource Drop Rates & More