The Fortnite week 9 challenges are the penultimate set to release in Chapter 3 Season 2, and will give players one of their last chances to level up their Battle Pass and get the Doctor Strange skin. In this guide, we’ll be running you through how to complete all week 9 quests so you know exactly what you’ll need to do before they even go live in-game later this week.
The week 9 challenges will go live in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 on May 19 at 6:00am PT/ 9:00am ET/ 2:00pm BST. Thanks to iFireMonkey over on Twitter for leaking the quests ahead of their official release later this week.
All Fortnite Week 9 Challenges List
- Call in an Air Strike at The Collider or The Fortress (1) – 20,000 XP
- Use an Ascender and Deal Damage to Opponents within 30 Seconds (100) – 20,000 XP
- Shoot Out Tires on IO Vehicles (3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Enemy Player with a Ranger Shotgun from Over 50 Meters (1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a Battle Bus or Fly a Choppa to Command Cavern (1) – 20,000 XP
- Repair a Vehicle at Synapse Station or at Chonker’s Speedway (200 – 20,000 XP
- Emote at Different IO Airship Crash Sites (2) – 20,000 XP
- Upgrade a Drum Shotgun at an Upgrade Bench (1) – 20,000 XP
- Search Red Tool Boxes (2) – 20,000 XP
For the most part, these challenges are very easy as long as you know where to get the different vehicles. We’ve got a guide on where to find Choppas for your convenience. Ascenders can be found below IO Airships, while the Air Strike item can be found as floor loot, chests and supply drops.
Hitting an enemy player with a Ranger Shotgun will be most easily done in a Duos, Trios or Squads game, where you can down an enemy player and take your time to line up your shot and hit them with it. That way, they’re moving a lot slower and can’t fight back. Just make sure you’ve downed their teammate(s) before doing so or you might get caught out.
Red Tool Boxes can be found at the different gas stations and garages across the Fortnite map, while Upgrade Benches are marked in your nearby surroundings with an upwards-pointing arrow. Keep in mind you’ll need Gold Bars to use an Upgrade Bench.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite week 9 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 2. If you’re looking for more tips and tricks to help you with a specific challenge, let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to hook you up!
- Dragon Ball May Be Coming to Fortnite, According to Datamined Game Files
- Fortnite 21.20 Update Unvaults Port-a-Fort, Adds Indiana Jones Quests & Charge SMG
- A Fortnite x Fall Guys Event Might Be Coming Later This Week
- July’s Fortnite Crew Pack Skin Revealed, Also Includes Save the World Access
- Fortnite 21.10 Update Brings Darth Vader to the Island, Adds Lightsabers, Naruto Cosmetics & More