Today third-party developers had news and releases to share about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons.
We start with IndiaFoxtEcho, which provided a development update about its upcoming aircraft, the M-346 Master and Sukhoi Su-31, alongside new screenshots.
SUKHOI SU-31 – It is basically ready for release. We’d like to add some more LODs to the external model for better multiplayer frame rates and tweak a couple of minor details. It will be offered at a budget price.
M-346 MASTER – We have refrained from posting news on this project after the fatal accident of March 16th. The project is moving forward, albeit a little slower than we planned, and looking pretty good.
We also hear that, due to a frankly incomprehensible rule that forbids the depiction of weapons (including static ones), the developer’s USS America and USS Ford landable aircraft carriers have been rejected from the official in-sim marketplace, as they depicted defensive weapons.
Then we look at three releases, starting with Treviso A. Canova Airport (LIPH) in Italy by Barelli MSFS Addon.
It’s currently available on Simmarket for $16 plus applicable VAT.
It’s priced at $17.14 and you can read the official features list below.
- Detailed buildings
- High resolution ground textures
- Accurately ground markings and writings
- Ground traffic
- PBR normal maps
- Realistic wear, tar, cracks and stains
- Over 150 accurately placed static aircraft and custom objects
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway edge lights
- Accurately placed, realistic vegetation (3D grass, bushes and trees)
- Heavily edited high-resolution orthoimagery
- Aircraft wrecks and disassembled aircraft parts
- Pre- and Covid-Pandemic versions
lastly, ST Simulations released Bovec Airport (LJBO) in the Slovenian Alps.
It’s currently available on Simmarket for $11 plus applicable VAT.
- Custom Hangar of the Bovec Airport with interior details
- Cafe Aeroklub Bovec 3D Model
- SkyDive Bovec
- Animated Country and Event Flags
- Custom Gliders and Trailers
- Custom Event Tents
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Kansai International Airport, Toronto Pearson Airport, the Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.