If you’re looking to catch ’em all in Pokemon Legends Arceus, then you’ll catch some Legendary Pokemon like Shaymin and Darkrai. To catch these, though, you’ll need to take on specific Research Tasks that have unique requirements. Here’s how to catch Shaymin in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
It’s worth noting here that you must have saved data for Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield on your Nintendo Switch in order to catch Shaymin in Legends Arceus. If you don’t, you won’t be able to complete the steps below.
Catching Shaymin in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Beat the main story of Pokemon Legends Arceus
This requires you to beat all of the Noble Pokemon, of which there are five.
- Upon completing the game, you should be able to get the ‘A Token of Gratitude’ request from the blackboard.
- Head outside and speak to Medi, stood next to the large rock at the entrance of the Obsidian Fieldlands.
After telling you about a field of flowers she visited as a child, she’ll give you a Gracidea.
- Head to the area of dead flowers that she’s told you about.
The easiest way to do this is to use your Hisuian Braviary and fly over the Obsidian Fieldlands. You can easily spot the dead flowers from above as it’s a large circle of black/ grey on the ground.
- When you arrive at the area of dead flowers, a cutscene will play out and you’ll then be able to catch Shaymin in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Shaymin isn’t that difficult to catch, but you can’t sneak up and get a back strike. Throw out your highest leveled Pokemon to start a battle.
- Catch Shaymin as part of the battle with your preferred Poke Ball.
That’s everything you need to know on how to catch Shaymin. For more tips, tricks, and guides on Pokemon Legends Arceus, head over to our wiki or see more of our coverage on the game below.
Image Credits: Faz Faz
- All Working Pokemon Legends Arceus Mystery Codes & How to Redeem Mystery Gift
- How to Get Free Shiny Baneful Fox Mask in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- How to Restart Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Pokemon Legends Arceus ‘The Seas Legend’ Request: How to Catch Manaphy
- Where to Find Ralts in Pokemon Legends Arceus