Sony has just announced that a new State of Play presentation focused on upcoming racer Gran Turismo 7 will be coming this Wednesday, on Feb. 2. The event will go live at 2:00pm PT / 5:00pm ET / 11:00pm CET and will last just over 30 minutes.
The news comes from a PlayStation Blog post that was published not too long ago, and it provides a few small details on what fans of the racing game can expect. The State of Play will showcase PS5 footage of the game alongside gameplay info.
For those who missed them, a couple of new trailers for Gran Turismo 7 also got released this month — before the State of Play news — to hype up fans ahead of the Mar. 4 launch date. The most recent one blends live-action footage and gameplay with a bit of narration, while the one from earlier in the month gives us a good look at the Daytona International Speedway on PS5.
Gran Turismo 6 came out back in 2013, so fans of the series have been waiting a long time to get their hands on this sequel.
As always, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as new details and information gets released, so check back in with us often.
- State of Play Reveals Synduality, a Post Apocolypse Titanfall Title Starring an Anime Girl A.I
- Tekken 8 Revealed During Sony’s State of Play Showcase
- Sony State of Play Airing Tomorrow, September 13
- Sony Confirms that We’ll See More of Horizon Call of the Mountain in this Week’s State of Play
- 5 Things to Expect from This Week’s PlayStation State of Play