Microsoft Flight Simulator is a… flight simulator, but what if it was a boat simulator?
If you like to have fun and experiment outside of the usual flying, the new Luxury Speedboat released by Adi S. may be the gadget for you.
Below you can see what it looks like and a list of official features:
- High quality detailed models
- High quality 8K PBR textures
- Low impact on frames, great for low end PCs!
- Accurate flight model and physics
- Wake effect
- And much more!
If you’d rather be flying, FlyByWire released a new “Experimental” version of its popular A32NX Airbus A320 Neo add-on.
This new version, as stated on the official website, includes new LNAV features alongside a partially working TCAS implementation. Of course, being experimental, it can be used at your own risk.
That being said, it does come with some really spiffy goodies.
- Support for more legs types: CA (partially), CF, CI (partially), CR, DF, HX (partially), IF
- Better turn prediction algorithm with support for overfly, course capture, path capture, direct turn, reverse turn, reversions and more
- Support for marking waypoints as overfly in the F-PLN page
- Realistic ND rendering based on IRL hardware and software architecture
- Fixes for performance issues over long flights
- Initial implementation of the Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
Recently, we published our latest interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann and we heard more about Microsoft’s plans for the next few months, including World Update Australia. If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.