Kingdom Hearts is one of the most beloved JRPG series Square Enix has ever put out, and it’s just been released for the Nintendo Switch. If you’ve ever wanted to re-experience Sora’s journey on the go, now’s a great opportunity to do so… but with one caveat. It’s worth noting that the Switch versions of the game are cloud versions, which means that you’ll essentially be streaming the game from the internet, which isn’t necessarily an ideal way to play an action RPG.
Either way, you can check out the new trailer down below:
The Switch collection contains the following games: ReMind, 1.5 and 2.5 Remix, and 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. That’s basically the entire series so far, which covers Sora’s entire journey right up to the events of Kingdom Hearts III.
In addition to that, there’ll be a 20th anniversary celebration event taking place in Tokyo on April 10, where attendees will be able to enjoy a mini concert and a Q&A session with the development team. More details will be made available closer to the date.
Kingdom Hearts Cloud Version is set to be released for the Switch on Feb. 10.
- 6 Essential Kingdom Hearts 4 Features To Keep the Magic Going
- Kingdom Hearts King Mickey 20th Anniversary Plush & Pin Boxes Up for Pre-Order
- Kingdom Hearts III Getting New Sora, Riku, & Kairi Play Arts Kai Action Figures
- Kingdom Hearts Getting Super-Fancy (and Pricey) Watches & Glasses to Celebrate 20th Anniversary
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Gets Additional Details & Screenshots from Square Enix Following Official Reveal