Death Stranding Director’s Cut launched exclusively on PS5 just last year, and now, it’s coming to PC. There’s no set release date just yet, but this new version is set to launch on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store sometime in spring 2022.
The news came directly from the Kojima Productions Twitter account not too long ago.
The Director’s Cut adds new missions, locations, more combat options, a longer storyline, and even a few mini-games to the original Death Stranding experience. There’s even a whole race track to speed through in this version of the game. Now, all of that new content will be available on PC as well.
If you’re not sure about whether or not to pick up the game on PC, you can check out our Death Stranding Director’s Cut review right here to learn more about what to expect from it before making up your mind.
You can also read up on even more of our Death Stranding coverage by going through the related articles below. And even if you already own the game, we have a whole guide wiki full of tips, tricks, and other useful info that’s great for newcomers and longtime players alike.
- Which Death Stranding Character Are You? Take the Quiz to Find Out
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Review – Hits Different in 2021
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Gets a Final Trailer Edited by Hideo Kojima
- Nicolas Refn Wanted Kojima to Cast Keanu Reeves as Cliff Unger in Death Stranding
- 4 Most Important Features Death Stranding Director’s Cut Adds to the Game