Today Take-Two Interactive Software announced new sales numbers for Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2 during its quarterly financial conference call.
It was revealed that Grand Theft Auto is at over 155 million shipments units worldwide with a recurrent consumer spending increase of 33% and an active player audience increase of 11%. Red Dead Redemption 2 is now over 39 million units sold worldwide with a 26% increase in active players and a 29% increase in new online player acquisition
Consumer spending for Red Dead Online was also stated to be notably above expectations.
Other notable figures include Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos for the Nintendo Switch selling 4 million units worldwide and WWE Supercard being downloaded over 24 million times, making it 2K’s highest-grossing mobile game.
Recently, we learned that Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on Nov. 11 with a slew of new features. The game is currently available for PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is currently available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. If you’d like to know why it’s is so well-loved by the fans, you can check out our review.
If you’re interested in Take-Two Interactive Software’s financial performance, you can read our dedicated article from earlier today.
- GTA V Coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S With New Features This November
- Xbox Game Pass Adds GTA V, MLB The Show 21, and More in April
- GTA V’s Lamar Roasts Franklin Scene Hits Peak Meme as Actors Reprise their Roles in Real Life
- GTA V & Red Dead Redemption 2 Next-Gen Backward Compatibility Detailed by Rockstar
- If You Ever Wanted to Fly a Plane in GTA V With the Kinect, Here’s How