Apex Legends Season 11: Escape is going live on Nov. 2, so Respawn is pushing the trailer rollout into overdrive at this point. And if you’re a longtime Apex fan, you know the drill. This trailer gives us a detailed look at what new Legend, Ash, will be bringing to Apex Legends in terms of abilities and skills.
Ash’s Passive Ability, Marked for Death, allows her to see Deathboxes on the map and interact with them to locate the attacking team that created those boxes. Her Tactical is an Arc Snare that tethers and traps enemies who get too close to it. And finally, her Ultimate creates a one-way portal by cutting through space.
Ash is an aggressive Legend who focuses more on attacking, strategic repositioning, and hunting down targets than anything else.
You can check out the trailer below to see all of Ash’s abilities as they appear in Apex Legends Season 11: Escape.
With the launch of the new season coming right around the corner, there isn’t much time to complete the Season 10 Battle Pass and obtain all of the cosmetics you want from the Monsters Within event going on right now.
Be sure to check out our Season 11 hands-on preview along with all of the changes you can expect to see in the update before hopping into matches next season.
- Electronic Arts Announces Record Q2 Financial Results Driven by Apex Legends & EA Sports
- Apex Legends Loba Edition Comes With Exclusive New Arms Dealer Skin
- Apex Legends Escape Battle Pass Adds Legendary Skins for Gibraltar & Mirage
- What’s New in Apex Legends Season 11? Everything You Need to Know
- Apex Legends Season 11 Preview – A Welcome Vacation in Storm Point