Halloween season is back in Apex Legends with the Monsters Within event. The event will run from Oct. 12 to Nov. 2 and it’s bringing back the Shadow Royale LTM, Halloween-themed skins, Kings Canyon night map, and more. And to top it off, a new Arenas map called Encore is being added as well.
The new Arenas map is located on Seer’s home planet, Boreas. It’s a fairly open map with a few high-ground positions and a VIP lounge that offers some flanking routes.
For those participating in Monsters Within who don’t remember Shadow Royale, it’s a modified Apex Legends game mode in which players respawn in a Shadow Form when they get killed. Shadow Legends can help their teammates and respawn infinitely in that form. Your squad only loses when the last living, non-Shadow member gets taken out.
It wouldn’t be an Apex Legends event without a few event-exclusive skins. This time, Revenant, Bloodhound, Seer, and Caustic are getting some special cosmetic sets to fit the spooky theme.
You can check out the Apex Legends Monsters Within trailer below to see a bit of the seasonal action for yourself.
You can read up on every single detail about the upcoming event in today’s blog post on the official Apex Legends site.
- Apex Legends Dives Into Ash’s Mind in New Outlands Video
- Apex Legends Evolution Collection Event Adds Rampart Takeover & Heirloom
- Second Season 10 Arenas Flash Event Has Started in Apex Legends
- What’s New In Apex Legends Season 10? Everything You Need to Know
- Apex Legends Season 10 Arenas Flash Event Begins