Evidently, in order for a PlayStation game to be considered a “Greatest Hits,” they had to have been on the market for at least 9 months and have sold 250,000 copies or more. This is what it takes to get one of those coveted red markings on the cover. As you might be able to infer, there are a BUNCH of PS4 Greatest Hits. But how many have you played?
Take this quiz to find out if you’re truly the ultimate PS4 gamer and find out just how many PS4 Greatest Hits you’ve gotten through. For added fun, only mark the ones you’ve fully completed!
Be sure to let us know how you did in the comment section below. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out all of the other amazing quizzes we have to offer as well, including everything from video games to movies to anime.
How Many PS4 Greatest Hits Have You Played?
- PlayStation Plus Games for November 2021 Announced: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning & More
- PlayStation Studios’ Recent Acquisitions Grew Dev Workforce by Almost 20%; Sony Plans to Continue Investing
- PS5 Has Shipped 13.4 Million Units; PlayStation’s Sales Grew YoY but Profit Dropped
- Social Deduction Game First Class Trouble Arrives on PlayStation Next Week
- We Are OFK Confirmed for PS4 & PS5 at PlayStation’s State of Play