Today, miHoYo revealed that the Genshin Impact Inazuma Chapter OST is now available to stream on Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube. Fans have been eagerly awaiting this release, especially since the Inazuma was added all the way back in the July 2.0 update of the game.
In a post to the Hoyolab blog, miHoYo detailed the following information regarding the OST:
Genshin Impact’s Inazuma Chapter OST — “Realm of Tranquil Eternity” is out now. The album’s three discs “Sakura and Violet Thunder”, “Stories of the Floating World”, and “Battles of Inazuma” feature 62 remarkable tracks composed by Yu-Peng [email protected], and co-produced by the HOYO-MiX team and Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
The songs featured on the Inazuma Chapter OST were recorded by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra with special guest top Japanese folk musicians at Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall, Shangri-la Studio, SoundCity, Sony Music Studio, Onkio Haus 音響ハウス, Studio Somewhere, Heartbeat Recording Studio, Jintian Recording Studio, and Shanghai Media Group respectively.
In total, the OST features 62 tracks across three discs. Anyone that would like to check this soundtrack out for themselves can listen to it in the YouTube links below. We’ve linked the Spotify and Itunes playlists for your convenience here as well.
- What’s New in Genshin Impact 2.2 Update? Everything We Know So Far
- Genshin Impact Update 2.2 Reveals First Gameplay & Thoma’s Moves in New Videos
- Genshin Impact Version 2.2 Revealed: Brings New Character, Events, and Content Aplenty
- All Genshin Impact Year 1 Flagship Events, Ranked from Worst to Best
- Genshin Impact Fan Celebrates 1st Anniversary With a Touching Animation