MiHoYo presented their Genshin Impact 2.1 reveal stream recently, and it showcased plenty of additions and changes coming to the game in this new update. The 2.0 update was huge and this one looks to bring more major content on Sept. 1. Here’s a rundown of everything we know so far about what’s coming in Genshin Impact 2.1.
New Inazuma Islands
What’s New in Genshin Impact 2.1
Inazuma was added in the last update, but only three of the six islands of the new nation were made available at the time. Genshin Impact 2.1 is bringing us Watatsumi Island and Seirai Island to bring the total up to five.
Watatsumi Island is the home of one of the new playable characters, Sangonomiya Kokomi. It also houses Kokomi’s resistance army as well as the Sangonomiya Shrine.
These new Inazuma islands will be added to the west and the south of the existing ones. But they seem to be a bit further out than the rest, so it’ll be interesting to see how exactly players will reach Watatsumi and Seirai.
- Genshin Impact’s Inazuma OST Is Now Available on Spotify, Apple Music, & YouTube
- Genshin Impact Gets Extensive Trailer Showing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi’s Gameplay
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer All About New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Genshin Impact Fan Creates a Beautiful Story Teaser for Signora
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi