Far Cry 6 launches in just over a month, so Ubisoft has been releasing trailer after trailer to gradually reveal more about the game. Today’s trailer focuses on the features coming to Far Cry 6 on PC in a descriptive overview.
The video goes into detail about hybrid raytraced reflections, raytraced shadows, and fidelityfx to find a balance between fidelity and performance. The graphics settings can also be previewed before they get applied, which is a nice, convenient option.
There are also adaptive resolution options, frame rate lock, an HD textures pack option, button remapping for both keyboard and mouse and controllers, and a whole host of accessibility features.
Closed captions, Colorblind mode, and text to speech are included here as well. And to top it off, Far Cry 6 also has a photo mode for players to capture any notable moments.
You can have a look at all of the features mentioned above and more in the Far Cry 6 PC trailer below:
Far Cry 6 is launching on Oc.7 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Stadia. If you’re looking to put some money down on a pre-order, you can do so on the official site.
If you’re looking to read more about the game, check out our impressions from a hands-on preview.
- New Far Cry 6 Trailers Are All About Giancarlo Esposito
- Far Cry 6 Post-Launch Content Includes Stranger Things Crossover & Taco Delivery With Danny Trejo
- The Newest Far Cry 6 Trailer Fans the Flames of Revolution
- Far Cry 6 Stream Shows Off Tons of Gameplay With Detailed Commentary
- Far Cry 6 Is Full of Customizable Chaos (Hands-On Preview)