Eagle Dynamics released the early access of another relevant World War II warbird for DCS World, the British de Havilland Mosquito FB VI.
The aircraft is currently available on the game’s store for $47.99. This is temporary, as it will cost $59.99 upon full release.
This is what you can expect from the Mosquito.
Early Access Features:
- High-quality external 3D model
- 6 Degree of Freedom fully clickable cockpit with latest visual effects
- Flight Dynamics based on official reports, our own CFD research and pilot feedback
- Full Fuel system and optional external tanks
- Full electrical system
- Full hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Propeller feathering
- Radio units T1154 (transmitter) & R1155 (receiver)
- Support of the new internal structure-based damage model
Early Access Armament:
- 4 British Browning .303 machine guns
- 4 Hispano Mk.II 20mm guns
- 250lbs and 500lbs bombs in the bomb bay and under each wing
As usual, Eagle Dynamics knows how to make great trailers, and you can find the one for the Mosquito below.
If you’re unfamiliar with DCS World, it’s a gorgeous and extremely realistic free-to-play sandbox combat flight simulator for PC that offers a giant lineup of DLC aircraft for those who want to expand the experience.
Incidentally, Eagle Dynamics recently launched a new free trial program that lets you enjoy modules for 14 days every six months for free while you decide whether to purchase them or not.