Eagle Dynamics has revealed that one of the most iconic aircraft of World War II is coming to its popular military flight simulator DCS World.
A new module will add the Mosquito FB VI to the simulator, priced at $41.99 for those who pre-purchase, while the normal price is $59.99.
Below you can check out the two trailers released. As usual, Eagle Dynamics really knows how to do good trailers.
Here’s what you can expect in the package.
Early Access Features:
- High-quality external 3D model
- 6 Degree of Freedom fully clickable cockpit with latest visual effects
- Flight Dynamics based on official reports, our own CFD research and pilot feedback
- Full Fuel system and optional external tanks
- Full electrical system
- Full hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Propeller feathering
- Radio units T1154 (transmitter) & R1155 (receiver)
- Support of the new internal structure-based damage model
Early Access Armament:
- 4 British Browning .303 machine guns
- 4 Hispano Mk.II 20mm guns
- 250lbs and 500lbs bombs in the bomb bay and under each wing
If you’re unfamiliar with DCS World, it’s a gorgeous and extremely realistic free-to-play sandbox combat flight simulator for PC that offers a giant lineup of DLC aircraft for those who want to expand the experience.
Incidentally, Eagle Dynamics recently launched a new free trial program that lets you enjoy modules for 14 days every six months for free while you decide whether to purchase them or not.