Apex Legends Season 10, Emergence, goes live Aug. 3, and Respawn has just released a brand-new Battle Pass trailer to show off a number of the new cosmetics that players can expect to see in the update.
As expected, this Battle Pass is adding Legend skins, gun skins, charms, banners, emotes, sprays, and more. More specifically, the standard Battle Pass will cost 950 Apex Coins and it’ll get you new skins for Gibraltar, Seer, and Wattson, as well as a gold-plated 30-30 Repeater.
The premium Battle Pass costs 2,800 Apex Coins and it’ll net you all of the above plus Valkyrie’s Aerial Evolution Legendary skin and a 25-level boost to start off. And at the end of the pass, there’s a Legendary Volt SMG waiting for you. Today’s video shows off a lot of those cosmetics and more.
You can check out a few of the emotes, skins, sprays, and more in the Emergence Battle Pass trailer below:
Remember to complete any outstanding Season 9 challenges and complete that Battle Pass in order to grab all of the cosmetics that you can before they’re gone when the new update rolls around.
- All Skins Included in the Apex Legends Beast of Prey Collection Event
- How To Play Gun Run in Apex Legends
- When Does the Beast of Prey Collection Event Begin & End in Apex Legends?
- How to Get Loba’s ‘Garra de Alanza’ Heirloom in Apex Legends
- All Legend Pick Rates in Apex Legends Season 14