We all know and love the Sims franchise, but do we acknowledge the community as much as we should? This past month brought with it some game-changing new mods made by fans from all over the world. We’re here to celebrate them by showcasing our favorite Sims 4 mods for May 2021!
Best New Sims 4 Mods May 2021
When it comes to Sims, we can all agree that the duration of a Sim’s lifespan is a bit… off. This mod aims to resolve that issue by giving your Sims more time to enjoy their childhoods, young adulthoods, and retirements! With it, you can send your Sims off to university without worrying about how much time they have left to be young.
You can raise your Sims’ children without your the parents becoming older too quickly. The mod will increase times to age up so that they are in-game years rather than in-game days (which we all know are way too fast).
- The Sims 4: Cottage Living Is So Cozy (Hands-On Preview)
- Gameplay Trailer Revealed For The Sims 4 Cottage Living
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Just Announced: Farming, Animals, And More
- The Sims 4 Unveils New Dream Home Decorator Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations