If you needed one final trailer to get yourself hyped about Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart’s launch later this week then PlayStation has you covered. Just as it has done ever since our very first glimpse of the game, developer Insomniac’s latest action/adventure looks utterly spectacular in a launch trailer that both tees up its epic story and offers yet another glimpse at its thrilling action.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart releases exclusively for PS5 on June 11, 2021.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can take a look at the handy feature list below.
- Blast your way home with an arsenal of outrageous weaponry.
- Experience the shuffle of dimensional rifts and dynamic gameplay.
- Explore never-before-seen planets and alternate dimension versions of old favorites.
- Feel in-game actions through the haptic feedback of the DualSense wireless controller.
- Take full control of advanced weapon mechanics, made possible by adaptive triggers.
- Planet-hop at hyper-speed via the near-instant loading of the PS5 console’s SSD.
- Immerse your ears with Tempest 3D AudioTech as you work to save the universe.
- Enhanced lighting and ray tracing render dazzling in-game worlds – displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR.
- Choose Performance Mode to enjoy targeted 60 frames per second gameplay.
Twinfinite has also put together a feature about every way Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart makes use of PlayStation 5’s various features here.
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Gets a New Photo Mode Trailer and Plenty of Amazing Screenshots
- 4K & HD Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- Every Way Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Uses the PS5’s Features
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for PS5 Getting Performance & Performance Ray Tracing Modes With Day-One Patch
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for PS5 Gets New Trailer All About The Story