Microsoft revealed on Tuesday a list of eight games coming to the Xbox Game Pass catalog for console, PC, and cloud.
Coming this Thursday, April 8 is Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V for console and cloud platforms. The latest game in the successful franchise originally launched in 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It came to Xbox Game Pass in January 2020, but was only available until that April when it was replaced by Rockstar Games’ other juggernaut Red Dead Redemption 2.
Also coming on April 8 is third-person co-op shooter Zombie Army 4: Dead War for PC, console, and cloud, while Disneyland Adventures and Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure will be available on the cloud.
NHL 21 will be coming to EA Play’s catalog, available to those with a subscription to either Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, for console on April 12. “Slapstick comedy” game Rain on Your Parade is coming to all platforms and strategy game Pathway for PC on April 15.
Finally, the once-exclusive PlayStation franchise MLB The Show will be coming to the service as announced last week. MLB The Show 21 will be available for both consoles and cloud.
Microsoft also announced 50 more games have added native touch controls playable on Android such as Sea of Thieves and Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, and a few games will be leaving the service on April 15 with several Madden NFL games from EA Play on April 16:
- Deliver Us the Moon (Console and PC)
- Gato Roboto (Console and PC)
- Wargroove (Console and PC)
April 16 (EA Play)
- Madden 15 (Console)
- Madden 16 (Console)
- Madden 17 (Console)
- Madden 18 (Console)
- Madden 25 (Console)
- NHL 18 (Console)
- NHL 19 (Console)
- Here’s the Next Slate of Xbox Game Pass Titles Incoming in September
- Crusader Kings 3 Announced for Xbox Series X|S, PS5, and Xbox Game Pass
- Stardew Valley Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass this Fall
- Humankind Will Be Available on Xbox Game Pass at Launch
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Hades, Skate, and More in August 2021