Earlier this morning, it was announced in a new trailer that the winner of Twinfinite’s best sports or racing game of 2020, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, will be making its way to three new consoles. Right now, the game is only on PS4, Xbox One, and the Epic Games Store.
But some time “soon” the remake of two of the most iconic sports games of all time will come to Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and after plenty of teasing on Twitter last night, Nintendo Switch.
For owners of the latest Xbox and PlayStation, they will get to experience the game in full native 4K on consoles for the very first time. Of course, Nintendo Switch owners won’t get to experience the game in 4K or with HDR.
As of right now, there are no details about when the game will launch on these new platforms, but we will report on any additional details as they become available.
There was also no announcement of new content for this version or a cross-play promotion like many other titles that have moved from PS4/Xbox One to PS5/Xbox Series X|S.
You can check out the full trailer below in full 4K (2160p) running at 60fps (assuming your display supports that).
If you want to learn more about this game, then check out our preview of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 (running on PS4 Pro).
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater Player Has Recreated Super Mario Sunshine’s Delfino Plaza
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1: How to Find all School Tables
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2: Where to Find the Venice Beach VB Transfers
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1: How to Find Downtown Roof Gaps
- Here’s a Behind the Scenes Look at Rune Glifberg in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2