Developed by MiHoYo, Genshin Impact is easily one of the best free-to-play gacha games on the market right now. It features an extensive roster of characters that you can play around with, and there are so many things to do if you’re looking to make this your daily game. Here’s how to get the Gladiator’s Finale artifacts set in Genshin Impact.
First off, there are a total of five artifacts in the Gladiator’s Finale set, and we’ve listed them below:
- Gladiator’s Nostalgia
- Gladiator’s Destiny
- Gladiator’s Longing
- Gladiator’s Intoxication
- Gladiator’s Triumphus
The Nostalgia and Destiny items will always provide an HP boost, and the Triumphus is the only one that can increase your critical rate and damage, making this one of the best artifact sets in the game.
Main DPS characters such as Diluc, Razor, and the newly released Xiao will benefit the most from the set. Of course, it’s not just limited to those characters; whoever deals the most damage in your party will benefit greatly from the set thanks to the HP boost and increased crit damage and attack power.
Getting the Gladiator’s Finale Artifacts Set in Genshin Impact
Unfortunately, getting the set itself is a little trickier. Like pretty much everything else in Genshin Impact, you’ll need to pray that RNG is kind to you when trying to farm for the Gladiator’s Finale set. They can be dropped from the following bosses:
- Lupus Boreas
- Geo Hypostasis
- Anemo Hypostasis
- Electro Hypostasis
- Cryo Regisvine
- Pyro Regisvine
- Primo Geovishap
Since the artifact set can’t be obtained from domains, you’ll need to farm the bosses repeatedly and hope that you get lucky. If you manage to get enough pieces, you’ll get the following set bonuses:
- Gladiator’s Finale 2-piece Bonus: ATK +18%
- Gladiator’s Finale 4-piece Bonus: If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Gladiator’s Finale artifacts set in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Genshin Impact’s Lantern Rite Tales Are a Missed Opportunity
- Genshin Impact Staff of Homa: How to Get, Abilities & More
- Genshin Impact: How to Solve the Lantern Riddles
- Think You Know Everything About Genshin Impact? Take Our Trivia Quiz to Find Out
- Genshin Impact Gets Super-Chill Trailer: Lets You Relax With Keqing In Liyue