To get most of Genshin Impact’s better characters you’ll need to familiarize yourself with the game’s gacha system. This is called making a Wish, which is essentially a loot box that offers players a random chance of winning one of several different items. That being said, in the case of one particular higher tier character that isn’t the only way to obtain him right now. Here’s how to get Razor in Genshin Impact.
Razor is primarily a melee DPS character who attacks with the Electro element. which means he pairs well with Cryo, Hydro, and Pyro party members to cause Elemental Reactions. Anemo party members may also spread his Electro element to nearby enemies. In short, you can essentially build a party around him.
How to Get Razor in Genshin Impact
While all characters in Genshin Impact can be obtained via the gacha Wish system (see our guide on how to get more characters for a breakdown of that process), Razor is currently available via the Paimon’s Deals section of the Shop
Each time you pull a Wish in Genshin Impact you will typically receive either Masterless Starglitter or Stardust. This is a currency specifically used with Paimon in exchange for items, one of which currently includes Razor. He costs 34 Starglitter and is available until the server refreshes later today.
However, as with all Paimon deals, he’s likely to return at some point in the near future, so don’t worry if you missed out.
Again, you can always try your luck pulling the standard Wish banner “Wanderlust Invocation” and hoping you get Razor if that does happen.
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Off & Jean & Barbara’s Beach Costumes
- Genshin Impact Comes to Epic Games Store on June 8
- NieR, Atelier Ryza, Genshin Impact, Nekopara, & Many More Video Game Figures Revealed at Good Smile Event in Japan
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Reveals First Gameplay – New Character, Story, Events, Improvements, & More
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Dated & Detailed With “Midsummer Island Adventure” & More