Earlier today, Reddit user Nico_Bellic0_0 posted their speedrun of the newly released Cyber Shadow. Speedruns of new games usually show up within the first week of a release, but this one was posted less than 12 hours after the midnight launch.
Even more impressive is the fact that the run was completed without dying a single time. If anything this Cyber Shadow speedrun is absolutely worth checking out just for all of the close calls throughout the one hour and 19-minute video.
Still, there are a number of spots here and there where Nico_Bellic0_0 could have even cut down on that already impressive time. But that’s to be expected with a speedrun that came out about eight hours after the game released.
It’s clear that Mechanical Head Studios had speed in mind with this game since one of the trophies/achievements is unlocked by beating the game on normal in under three hours.
But it’ll be interesting to see how low speedrunners can get the completion time to with a few changes to strategies here and there.
You can find the full no death Cyber Shadow speedrun in the YouTube video below.
- Cyber Shadow Review – Ninja Swag
- Cyber Shadow Finally Gets a Release Date During Indie World Showcase
- Cyber Shadow’s Release Window Revealed by Yacht Club Games; Flashy New Trailer Shown Off
- Yacht Club Games Presents to Show off Cyber Shadow and Some Surprises
- Cyber Shadow Is All About Fantastic Fast-Paced Ninja Platforming With Tons of Retro Love