Today Sony Interactive Entertainment released a brand new trailer for its new PS5 console, and this one focuses on released and upcoming games.
Among games that haven’t hit the shelves yet, we find the following games.
Interestingly, that includes details on release windows and exclusivity.
- Horizon Forbidden West (also on PS4, coming in 2021)
- Gran Turismo 7 (coming in 2021)
- Deathloop (coming in 2021 also on PC. Temporary exclusive on consoles for one year)
- Project Athia (coming in 2021 also on PC. Temporary exclusive on consoles for two years)
- Ghostwire Tokyo (coming in 2021 also on PC. Temporary exclusive on consoles for one year)
- Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (coming in 2021).
- Destruction AllStars (coming in 2021)
You can watch it below.
Of course, by “available” I mean “you’re lucky if you can find one,” but Sony promised that more stock is on the way.
Incidentally, Sony recently announced that it plans to ship more than 7.6 million units by the end of March 2021, beating the PS4’s debut shipments.
You can also check out the console’s launch trailer, a couple of celebrity videos, an unboxing video, and the “ultimate FAQ” published a few days ago, spelling all the info you may need to know.