Nintendo of America has released an accolades trailer for the Breath of the Wild prequel, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, that showcases some of its positive review scores and quotes from a variety of gaming outlets.
The trailer shows off some gameplay, some of the epic story cutscenes, and the Champions teaming up to attempt at stopping Calamity Ganon from taking over Hyrule.
You can check out the trailer for yourself down below:
Twinfinite reviewed Age of Calamity as well and scored it a 4/5, which is a “great” on our scale. Here are the closing thoughts of the review from our own reviews editor, Zhiqing Wan:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is a lot to take in. There are so many systems in play here, but somehow they all come together to form a solid, cohesive experience that makes this game so damn hard to put down. Throw in a cast of extremely likeable characters, and set it in the rich world of Breath of the Wild, and you get one of the best musou-style games that Koei Tecmo and Omega Force have ever put out. If you just want more Breath of the Wild content, don’t pass up on this one.
You can read it in its entirety right here.
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild NPCs Are Actually Just Advanced Miis
- Modder Adds Super Mario 64’s Whomp’s Fortress to Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Zelda Holiday Gift Guide 2020 for the Mega Fan
- We Really Want To Watch This Fan-Made Zelda Cartoon Inspired by Netflix’s Hilda
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Gameplay Shows off Urbosa, Zelda, Link, & Impa