Capcom has shared a new clip for Monster Hunter Rise that shows off some of the Hunter’s customization options and their furry companions, the Palamute and Palico. Those two terms are just Monster Hunter jargon for dogs and cats if you were wondering.
The Monster Hunter series, specifically with Monster Hunter: World, has had some pretty great customization options to create your “dream” character.
As far as the Hunter goes, there are several options that you can mess around with, including: face shape, skin, hairstyle, eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, facial hair, and several makeup options.
And for the Palamute and Palico, you can change their coat, fur pattern, colors, ear shape, eye shape, and even their tail.
You can check out the character creator in action via the tweeted clip below:
Monster Hunter Rise is due to launch on Mar. 26, 2021, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. You can check out the original announcement trailer down below.
You can also read our article on all of the monsters that have been confirmed for the game so far right here.
And if you’re a big fan of character creators in video games, here’s a first look at the new customization options in the Demon’s Souls remake for the PS5.
- Monster Hunter Rise Devs Talk Global Matchmaking, Pause Button, Mantles, Text Chat & More
- Monster Hunter Rise for Nintendo Switch Gets More Art & Video Showing Armor, Magnamalo, & Wirebug
- New Monster Hunter World Mods for November 2020
- Monster Hunter Rise Video & Artwork Shows Palamute, Palico, & Hunter Armor
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Reveals Monster Hunter Film Content