Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales has finally launched alongside Sony’s next-gen console, the PS5. The game is also available on the PS4 and has you playing as Miles Morales as he comes into his own while Peter goes off to Europe with his girlfriend –how irresponsible, am I right? Since Miles Morales is a budget title, you might be wondering just how long it takes to beat Miles Morales, and if that’s the case, we have that info here for you.
How Long Does It Take to Beat Spider-Man Miles Morales
It’ll take most players around 7 hours to complete the main story of Spider-Man Miles Morales and see the end credits. Of course, this can change depending on how quickly you complete the main story missions and how often you complete side activities.
If you would like to obtain that highly coveted Platinum trophy for Miles Morales, you’re looking at around 12-13 hours of total playtime.
As you can see, Miles Morales isn’t the heftiest game out there in terms of what you can see and do, but man is it still just as good as its predecessor.
And that’s all you need to know about how long it takes to beat Spider-Man Miles Morales for the PS4 and PS5. Hopefully, that helped you figure out how many games you can finish this weekend. Completing Miles Morales shouldn’t take too long so if you just picked up a PS5, you’ll have plenty of time to try out Demon’s Souls or perhaps Astro’s Playroom.
As always, if you find yourself having any questions about this guide, feel free to drop a comment and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC Review – Web-Swinging in Style
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Reveals PC Features & System Requirements
- New Marvel Snap Season Symbiote Invasion Goes Live, Adds Miles Morales & Variants for Spider-Woman & Carnage
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Confirmed For Fall 2022 Release on PC With New Teaser Trailer
- Is Miles Morales Coming to PC? Answered