Astro’s Playroom is a sequel to Astro Bot Rescue Mission that happens to be pre-loaded onto every single PS5 console. You can jump into the charming and adorable 3D platformer as soon as you boot up your system, allowing you to experience all of the DualSense controller’s new features.
While the game can be finished in under 2-3 hours or so, it’s loaded to the brim with PlayStation easter eggs and references. It’s essentially a love letter to the history of PlayStation as you collect and uncover artifacts such as the PSP Go or the PS2 Network Adaptor.
And as you play through the story, you also might run into some bots that are acting out a scene from a particular PlayStation game, and boy, there are a lot of them to find.
Here are some pictures of the ones we’ve managed to find so far in Astro’s Playroom! Enjoy.
God of War
Metal Gear Solid
PaRappa the Rapper
- UK PS5 Launch Sales Topple Nintendo Switch’s Hold on Top Spot in a Big November For Consoles
- Nioh Remastered for PS5 Getting Photo Mode; First Screenshot Revealed
- PS5’s Twitch Integration Is a Vast Improvement Over the PS4’s
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: What the Download & Install Size Is (PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS4, PC)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising Preload & Unlock Times (PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC)