Respawn Entertainment’s widely popular battle royale, Apex Legends, will be receiving updates within the next week to make the Season 7 Battle Pass easier for players to complete. Apex Legends game director, Chad Grenier, tweeted earlier today stating that they will be “reverting the difficulty of the daily challenges to S6 levels”. This change was implemented today and the easier challenges should be reflected in game. This comes just a week after the launch of Season 7 Battle Pass, which received backlash from fans for taking too long to progress.
In a follow-up tweet players were informed that weekly challenges will revert to difficulty levels seen in Season 6 next week when a new patch is released. In addition to easier challenges, all players can expect to receive 10 free Battle Pass levels with the new patch. The new Battle Pass leveling system that was implemented in Season 7, where players earn stars to gain levels, will remain the same.
Apex Legends is available free-to-play on PC and consoles.
- Apex Legends War Games Event Brings Game-Changing Modes Next Week
- Enough with the Apex Legends Teases, It’s Time for Titanfall 3
- Apex Legends Hits More Than 700 High-Ranked Cheaters With Bans
- Apex Legends’ Switch Port is Disappointing in So Many Ways
- Apex Legends Event, Update, and ‘Solo Queue’ Launches March 9