Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on developer Gaya Simulations has announced the upcoming release of its rendition of Florence airport.
While the airport itself is relatively small, it comes with plenty of unique challenges including a runway that often requires backtracking on taxi and a beautiful approach very close to the city center.
Pricing info have not been announced just yet, but according to the developer, it’s coming Oct. 16.
It will feature the following:
- A details-focused rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ).
- Fully optimised for ultra-smooth performance.
- Includes custom animations.
- Many custom-made POIs in and around the airport.
- Proximity to the historic Renaissance centre of Florence.
- High-quality 3D assets dotted around the city for an ultra-realistic experience.
- Incredible yet challenging approach bordered by the nearby Monte Morello.
- Central location in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s new and groundbreaking game.
You can also check out our growing guide wiki that includes more information that can help you get started in the game.