The latest open-world action-RPG to come from developer miHoYo is a lot like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You have a stamina bar, you can pretty much climb on any surface, the enemies look similar, and there’s even recipes for you to collect and cook. Some people have been having trouble getting their hands on a particular recipe out there, so here’s a guide on how to get Almond Tofu recipe in Genshin Impact.
How to Get Almond Tofu in Genshin Impact
To get your hands on this tasty Almond Tofu recipe, you will first want to head to Wangshu Inn, which you can see marked on the map down below.
Go to the reception area of the inn and then head downstairs into the kitchen where you will see Smiley Yanxiao (the head chef). If you look at the picture down below, that glowing spot right next to him is where you’ll find the Almond Tofu recipe after investigating it.
If you’re wondering what the Almond Tofu does, it increases all party members’ ATK by 66-95 for 300s. But if you’re playing in co-op mode with a friend, the effect will only apply to your characters and not theirs.
In order to actually cook the recipe, you will need to find a cooking station (there’s one in that kitchen where you found the recipe), and make sure to have three milk, one sugar, and one almond. Milk can be found in most general goods shops, sugar can be purchased from merchants in the city (or made with Sweet Flowers), and almonds are sold at shops in Liyue.
And that’s all you need to know about how to get Almond Tofu in Genshin Impact. If you’re looking for even more tips and tricks, head on over to our ever-growing guide wiki for the game.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before