A new season has begun and FIFA 21 is out, bringing co-op play to Ultimate Team, a host of changes to Career Mode, and some new ways to attack in matches. As always, the game is pretty deep, no matter whether you’re creating a team in FUT or learning the gameplay basics.
To help you get to grips with everything FIFA 21 has to offer, whether you’re a new player or a veteran, we’ve put this wiki guide together.
It will run you though all the gameplay basics, how to get ahead of the competition in Ultimate Team, and even how to perform all of the silly real-world celebration. We’ll also keep it up to date with all the new content that comes over the following weeks and months, so that you’re also saving every coin you can and earning every XP you can.
FIFA 21 Guide Wiki
Is our FIFA 21 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Oct. 9, 2020 (Oct. 1 via EA Access & Special Editions on Oct. 6)
- Developer: EA Vancouver & EA Romania
- Publisher: EA Sports
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- What the Install & Download Size Is
- All FIFA Points (Microtransactions) Prices
- Web App: How to Fix No Access to Transfer Market Error
- Can You Buy FIFA Points on the Web App?
- How to Get Early Access
Gameplay Basics – FIFA 21 Guide Wiki
- Score a Finesse Shot
- How to Do Low Cross
- Score Downward Headers
- Fake Shot (Normal, Running & Speed Boost)
- Score Low Driven Shots
- Score Flair Shots
- Do a Drag Back
- Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy
- What Time Rivals Rewards Come Out
- What Time Squad Battles Rewards Come Out
- What Time FUT Champs Rewards Come Out
- Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) Predictions
- Best Strikers (ST) in the Game
- Best Premier League Players
FIFA 21 Career Mode & Pro Clubs Guides
Celebration & Skills
- Mbappe Little Brother Celebration
- Perform Signature Celebrations
- Dab Celebration
- Can You Do Shush Celebration?